Prime Minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong will call on President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi on Wednesday. Loong, who arrived in the national capital on Monday on a five-day visit to India, had held talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday.
During the talks, both countries decided to strengthen co-operation in countering threats of rising terrorism.
The two nations also inked three pacts including dealing with intellectual property rights to facilitate greater business to business exchanges and collaborations.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Watch What Else Is Making News
The visiting dignitary will also visit Udaipur in Rajasthan today, where Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje will call on him tomorrow. An agreement on a capacity building programme in tourism and hospitality is expected to be signed between the Rajasthan government and Singapore’s Cooperation Enterprise.