The police Saturday arrested again the two accused in the murder of Sikh activist Joga Singh Khalistani, who had succumbed to injuries on Thursday, three months after the incident.
The police had arrested five people in the case. The two accused who were held again are Manpreet Singh, Surjit Singh who were earlier released on bail.
The main accused Sandeep Singh,a preacher at Damdami Taksal and a close aid of Taksal chief Harnam Singh Dhumma, however, after getting bail, is absconding.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Demanding his arrest, the supporters of Khalistani continued with their protests at DMCH Ludhiana today and refused to cremate the body till Sandeep is not send behind the bars again. The protestors allege that Dhumma is providing shelter to the accused.
The Sikh activist along with his four associates were attacked on June 30.