Hitting back at BJP national President for calling his government ‘the most corrupt’ in the country, Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Monday accused Amit Shah of lacking “morality” to talk about his rule, saying he himself was an accused in a murder case. “Amit Shah has no morality…..he himself was an accused in a murder case,” Siddaramaiah told reporters, apparently referring to the Sohrabuddin Sheik fake encounter case.
Shah has since been discharged by the trial court which was upheld by the Bombay High Court. The Supreme Court also in August this year rejected a plea against discharge of Shah. Siddaramaiah said, “..if Modi had not become the Prime Minister, he would have gone to jail..” and alleged that Shah had been saved by the CBI. “….these people are lecturing us,” he said.
Siddaramaiah also questioned as to “what moral right Shah has” to talk about his government being corrupt when the BJP was going to the people projecting the face of B S Yeddyurappa who, he alleged, had provided a “corrupt” government.
At an ‘Other Backward Classes’ rally of state BJP here yesterday, Shah had dubbed the Siddaramaiah government “the most corrupt” in the country and said the time had come for its removal and bringing BJP back to power in the state in the next elections.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest