State Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will formally inaugurate Madhya Pradesh Travel Mart on October 15, an official said on Sunday. The third edition of the three-day Travel Mart will primarily focus on marketing and promoting Madhya Pradesh as a tourist destination throughout the year, he said.
According to the official, around 70 representatives from 25 countries, 175 representatives from India and 80 representatives of different associations of travels and tour operators are expected to take part in the event. Deliberations on scope of tourism industry, increasing the tourist influx in Madhya Pradesh, investment in the sector and encouragement to hotel and hospitality sector will be taken up at the event, he added.
Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation Limited (MPSTDC) Managing Director Hari Ranjan Rao will give details of steps underway to rev up tourism in the state. Besides, views will be exchanged on wide range of subject involving tourism sector at the event, the official added.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Representatives of Indian Association of Tour Operators, Travel Agent Association of India, Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Association and Adventure Tour Operator are expected to participate, said the official. Madhya Pradesh Minister of State for Tourism and Culture Surendra Patwa and MPSTDC Chairman Tapan Bhoumik will be present at the inaugural function.