Former union minister and senior Congress leader B Janardhana Poojary today asked Chief Minister Siddaramaiah to make public the names of three of his ministers allegedly involved in the Yettinahole project scandal.
He asked the CM to question the ministers allegedly involved and seek information from the Intelligence Department.
He also urged Siddaramaiah to drop these ministers and ensure that the image of the party and Government was protected.
Poojary said he did not want to get the Chief Minister’s name tainted in this scandal.
Three ministers are facing charges of accepting bribe of Rs 50 crore in connection with the Yettinahole project, he alleged.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The controversial Yettinahole Integrated Drinking Water Project aims at diverting water from Netravathi river in Dakshina Kannada district during monsoon to other drought-prone districts.
It is facing protests from people of the district.