Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) on Wednesday said that the Sangh Parivar and Hindu Samaj are very determined about building the ram temple in Ayodhya and added that it will be built anyhow. “The Sangh Parivar and Hindu Samaj are very determined about building of the ram temple. There are no relations between museum and Ram temple,” said RSS ideologue Professor Rakesh Sinha.
Sinha said that Ram temple in Ayodhya is related to the belief and sentiments of the devotees and it has to be built. On Tuesday, the Congress Party accused the BJP for selling the name of Lord Ram to siphon off a victory in Uttar Pradesh.
“The Congress has nothing to do with the BJP constructing a museum there (Ayodhya), or the Samajwadi party organising things for the Ramayan mela. The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is selling the name of Ram in the wake of coming UP polls,” said Congress leader D.P. Singh.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Rajya Sabha MP Vinay Katiyar, on the other hand, asked the BJP-led Central government to intensify its efforts to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya instead of giving ‘lollipop’ (Ram museum) to please the people, who are demanding the construction of the temple.
“It’s a big mistake; effort should be made to construct the Ram Mandir (temple); this “lolipapi” (handing over Ramayana Museum as lollipop to please the people who are demanding the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya) won’t work. People ask when will be the Ram Temple constructed? This (Ramayana Museum) is a lollipop, it doesn’t have much importance, and thus, they should make positive effort. I would have said this had I been there. It’s good that I did not go there,” Katiyar told reporters.