Controversial firebrand leader Sadhvi Prachi on Wednesday dared actor Anupam Kher to send her and Yogi Adityanath to jail.
Addressing a programme in Kolkata recently, Kher had said, “There are some people in the party (BJP) who speak nonsense, and ill-behave, whether it is Sadhvi or Yogi…they should be put behind the bars, thrown out of the party.”
- Uttar Pradesh considers withdrawing Muzaffarnagar riots case
- Karnataka elections: Law and order is at its worst in state, says Yogi Adityanath
- Sadhvi Prachi, Yogi Adityanath must be jailed: Anupam Kher at The Telegraph event
- Politicians should stop talking rubbish about Shah Rukh Khan: Anupam Kher
- Sadhvi again: ‘If Amarnath yatris are harmed, Haj pilgrims will face consequences’
- Sadhvi Prachi says will file FIRs across country against Shivpal
Responding to this, Sadhvi Prachi said, “We will continue our fight for the Hindu cause and if Kher has courage, he should jail me and Yogi Adityanath.”
Sadhvi Prachi termed the Justice Vishnu Sahai Commission report on the Muzaffarnagar riots as a “mere eye-wash”. She said the report had “failed” to pinpoint the prime accused who is a “prominent political personality”.
Sadhvi Prachi termed JNU as “a factory of anti national activities” and demanded immediate ban on “such activities” on the JNU campus.