Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis today said Russia was willing to share technologies for high speed railway. Fadnavis met Denis Manturov, Minister of Trade and Industry of the Russian Federation and his delegation here this morning. “Thank you Mr Denis Manturov for showing keen interest & willingness to invest and for sharing of technologies for high speed railway,” Fadnavis tweeted.
He said the visiting dignitary observed that Maharashtra has immense opportunities for investment being the fastest growing state with adequate skilled human resource.
Watch what else is making news
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Fadnavis further said he discussed opportunities for extending cooperation in railways, ports, logistics, heavy industries, automobiles, IT and other sectors.
The Chief Minister also visited the Russian Cultural Centre in the megapolis with Manturov.