The objectives of RSS are “reawakening the country’s sense of pride and pulling the society out of a state of amnesia,” its Chief Mohan Bhagwat said on Tuesday.
“The Sangh works towards the goal of rekindling our self respect as a nation and pulling the society out of its state of self-forgetfulness. Our goal and path are well-defined,” Bhagwat said, addressing RSS workers of western Uttar Pradesh at Jagadguru Ashram in Kankhal area in Haridwar.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Noting that the Sangh needs the co-operation of all sections of society to achieve this objective, Bhagwat said, a country wide organisational structure had to be erected to accomplish the task.
“We have to work for the all round development of the country so that development reaches the last man,” he said.