Raising the pitch for the “independence of Balochistan”, an RSS think tank Saturday brought together Baloch activists and urged the Centre to work towards securing the independence of the region.
In a seminar organised by the RSS-affiliated India Policy Foundation, its director and senior Swayamsevak Rakesh Sinha also lauded the PM for taking up the Balochistan issue in his Independence Day speech.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He also criticised “some spokespersons of the ruling party… who believed Modiji took up the cause of Balochistan…as a response to the Kashmir issue”.
“It is a demonstration of solidarity towards the Independence of Balochistan,” Sinha asserted.