Pakistan security forces have arrested a man who they claim was “a serving officer in the Indian Navy and deputed to the Indian intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW)” in Balochistan province on Thursday, local media reported.
A report on the Dawn newspaper’s website quoted Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti as claiming that an “an Indian spy” was arrested from the southern part of the province.
He also claimed that the alleged “spy” was sponsoring terrorist activities in Balochistan, the report said. A PTI report, quoting Bugti, said the man “has been identified as Bhushan Yadav”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
- Pakistan turns down India's request for consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Pakistan releases 'confession video' of Indian man arrested for 'spying'
- Balochistan arrest: Pakistan calls him spy, MEA says he retired from Navy, has no links with govt
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy to protest 'RAW officer' presence in Balochistan
- Pakistan: Taliban suicide bomber kills 15 in Quetta
- Senior al-Qaeda leader killed in Balochistan, claims Pakistan
A Pakistani security official told Dawn that the “RAW officer” had been taken to Islamabad for interrogation. The official told the newspaper that the “Indian national” had been suspected to be involved in “various acts of terrorism and other subversive activities in Balochistan”.
The unnamed official was quoted as claiming that the man was involved in acts of sectarian terrorism and attacks in Karachi as well.
with PTI inputs