Union Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan has assured his full support and effort for setting up a tomato ketchup manufacturing plant in Haryana’s Kalka constituency.
Paswan assured BJP MLA from Kalka, Latika Sharma, he would take up the matter with Minister of Food Processing Harsimrat Kaur Badal for the setting up of a tomato ketchup manufacturing plant in the constituency, an official release said on Monday.
Sharma had urged him to set up a plant as tomatoes are cultivated on a large scale in Morni area close to Kalka and farmers face lots of problems to take them to the markets due to hilly terrain.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The MLA, who met the Union Minister (Paswan) last evening in Kalka, has also submitted a written request to him to set up such a plant in the area, it said.
Paswan said that he would make every possible effort for the setting up of this plant and would take up the matter with Harsimrat Kaur Badal who holds the portfolio of Department of Food Processing.
Later, while interacting with the media persons, Paswan said that the work of linking ration cards with Aadhaar cards would soon be completed and added that 66 per cent of the work has already been completed.
He said that 90 per cent of this work would be completed by 2017 and by the year 2018, hundred per cent target would be achieved.
With linking of ration cards with Aadhaar cards, about 2.62 crore fake ration cards have been cancelled, he added.
While referring to the surgical strike carried out by the Indian Army, he said that the whole country stands united with the Army.