During a brief visit to this port city of Gujarat, Singh drove down to ‘Kirti Mandir’, the house where Gandhi was born on October 2 in 1869, and paid homage.
- Visit to Taj and Sabarmati Ashram, meeting with Shah Rukh Khan: Justin Trudeau’s India visit so far
- Highlights – Mahatma Gandhi death anniversary: President Kovind, PM Modi pay tribute at Rajghat on Martyrs’ Day
- The Mahatma’s Footprints: From Mehrauli Dargah to Birla House
- From Gujarat to UP: Rahul Gandhi’s temple hopping continues
- From Bapu’s birthplace, Gujarat CM Anandiben Patel launches ‘Swachh Bharat’
- Gandhis ancestral home removes his belongings from display
“I am feeling blessed to visit ‘Kirti Mandir’. The central government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi is following the path laid down by Mahatma Gandhi and working towards the development of poor and rural people,” he said.
Kirti Mandir, which was the ancestral house of Mahatma Gandhi, has been turned into a museum.