BJP MP Maheish Girri said on Tuesday that the arrest of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s principal secretary Rajendra Kumar and four others on corruption charges clearly shows the Aam Aadmi Party-led Delhi government is allowing corruption to run rampant under their nose.
“First of all I would like to say that be it Manish Sisodia, Arvind Kejriwal or the AAP for that matter, these people have no knowledge about constitution and administration. From the arrest of Rajendra Kumar it is very clear that they are allowing corruption to take place under their nose. They would have come into action when Rajendra was raided. They could have taken action then, why now?” said Girri.
- Why is AAP shielding Rajendra Kumar despite evidence: BJP
- Congress: Why is AAP going out of the way to protect accused officer
- Why AAP going overboard to protect accused officer: Congress
- BJP afraid of losing Punjab polls, causing 'troubles' to AAP: JD (U)
- CBI arrests Kejriwal's principal secretary, four others, draws furious AAP reaction
- CBI arrests Arvind Kejriwal's Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar in corruption case
Girri also said that Arvind Kejriwal has become a big question for everyone, as he is the one who is allowing corruption to happen, keeping himself safe.
Rajendra Kumar, and four others who were yesterday arrested by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in connection with a corruption charge would be produced before the Patiala House Court on Tuesday.