- Live Cricket Streaming India vs Bangladesh T20 Nidahas Trophy 2018 final: When and where to watch IND vs BAN T20 final Live
- India vs Bangladesh Live Score Live Streaming Nidahas Trophy Final: India lose two early wickets after good start to chase
- Gorakhpur DM, who stopped media from entering counting centre, promoted
Three people were booked on charges of attempt to murder and under provisions of the POCSO Act for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl and then trying to set her on fire, in northern Rajasthan’s Sriganganagar, about 450 km from here.
According to the victim’s statement to the police, the girl had gone to the terrace around 11 pm on Wednesday when her neighbours Vicky, Sonu and Vijay grabbed her, drugged her and raped her. At 5 in the morning, the trio returned to her home, poured kerosene over her and set her on fire.
- 11-yr-old rape victim of Rajkot delivers baby
- Meerut: Two held for acid attack on women athletes
- Tamil Nadu: 14-year-old girl set ablaze by man, succumbs to burns in Madurai
- Narrated ordeal to her doctor: Six held for raping minor girl with mental illness
- ‘Molested, thrashed’ by 3 in Gorakhpur, Dalit teen tries to kill self
- Man gets three-year jail for trying to set wife on fire
With 75 per cent burns, the victim is undergoing treatment at a hospital in Bikaner.
“Yes, she has accused the three people of rape and attempt to murder. We have rounded one of them up. The other two will also soon be questioned,” Sriganganagar SP Rahul Katakey told The Indian Express.
According to her testimony, her parents were not at home, while her grandparents were fast asleep when the incident had occurred.