The intra-state air services of Rajasthan connecting Jaipur with Jodhpur and Udaipur were launched on Tuesday. Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and Saint Gopal Das flagged off the first flight from Jaipur to Jodhpur from Sanganer airport.
The CM gave boarding passes to the passengers of the first flight who boarded the nine-seater aircraft at the state hanger.
“This is the beginning of the intra-state air service and other cities will also be covered with the service in near future which will benefit businessmen, tourists and others,” Raje said on the occasion.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Watch What Else Is Making News
For the service, the state government had singed an MoU with Supreme Transport Organisation Pvt Ltd.
The flights will be operated for Jodhpur and Udaipur from the Sanganer airport six days a week and the minimum fare has been fixed at Rs 3,499.