Rajasthan Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria today chaired a high-level meeting with the state administration and Army officials to review the security situation in the state in the wake of heightened tension in Indo-Pak ties following the surgical strike targeting terror camps across LoC.
The minister issued necessary directions and was briefed about the arrangements taken in the state. Security forces along the Indo-Pak border in Jaisalmer, Sriganganagar, Bikaner and Barmer are doing intense patrolling. Bikaner District Collector Ved Prakash said directions have been issued to shop keepers across the district to not to sell any sim without proper verification.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
He said that prohibitory orders under Section 144 of the CrPC are already in force in the areas close to the international border. The officer said development officers and patwaris posted in Khajuwala and Srikolayat tehsils have been asked to remain present at the tehsil headquarters. IG Bikaner B K Pandey said a temporary control room has been set up in Khajuwala Circle Office which is functional round the clock so that locals can give information about any suspicious movement or person in the area instantly.
“Field staff are also on alert,” he added.