Rajasthan government will organise an agri meet from November 9-11 to encourage use of modern farm machinery for increasing efficiency. The ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet’ would be attended by farmers, technologists, agribusiness companies and others.
There will be a dedicated pavilion for farm mechanisation wherein various machineries and the benefits of using modern mechanisation will be displayed and explained, Principal Secretary- Agriculture Neelkamal Darbari said. She informed that the pavilion will display models of latest farm machineries with detailed specifications explaining the usage of each machine.
“Rajasthan will try and encash the huge opportunity for setting up of ‘Custom Hiring Centres (CHCs)’ for farm machinery implements across the state during ‘GRAM’,” she added. Small and marginal farmers are usually unable to own farm machinery on their own or through institutional credit. These CHCs will go a long way in facilitating such farmers for farm machinery, the officer informed.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage