Five workers of a catering group were electrocuted to death after the metal chimney they were carrying came in contact with a live wire at Bhankhrota area here, police said on Saturday. The incident took place late Friday night after the function at a private farmhouse got over and the workers were shifting their items, they said.
“After the party was over, the members of the catering party were shifting their items. Five members were carrying the chimney which touched a 11,000 KV high tension line passing from above killing all of them on the spot,” Assistant Commissioner of Police (Vaishali Nagar) Lakhan Singh said.
The deceased were identified as Devi Singh Rajput, Kishan Lal, Pradeep Burman, Vinod and Dinesh Saini.
Singh said the bodies were sent for post mortem.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“A case has been registered against the organisers of the party and the matter is being investigated,” he said.