Aiming at uniting the Congress party leaders in Rajasthan, former Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Tuesday held a meeting which also discussed organisational issues and new strategies to counter the opposition.
It was the first dinner-meeting aimed at uniting the party leaders at one platform.
“Main leaders of the party were present in the meeting in which we discussed various issues from that of the organisation to public issues,” AICC General Secretary Gurudas Kamat told reporters tonight.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Watch What Else Is Making News
He said that senior leader C P Joshi could not attend the dinner meeting due to some personal reasons.
“The dinner meetings will continue and it was decided that every month, such meetings will be held. The next meeting will be hosted by the PCC President Sachin Pilot in November.
It was also taken to notice that leaders should stay united. “They should attend meetings together,” he said.
PCC President Sachin Pilot, leader of opposition Rameshwar Dudi and other leaders including Girija Vyas, Kamla Beniwal, Harish Chaudhary, Mahadev Khandela were also present in the dinner.