Aiming to reduce travel time significantly, Railways will ink a pact with Germany for running high-speed trains in the country. Accompanied by a high-ranking delegation, German Minister for Transport and Digital Infrastructure, Alexander Dobrindt, will meet Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on October 14. A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) will be signed between the two countries for bilateral cooperation in the rail sector, said a senior Railway Ministry official.
Dobrindt is visiting India from October 12 to 15. According to railways, it is a “follow-up” to Prabhu’s visit to Germany in April.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
The German minister will hold talks with Prabhu in Rail Bhavan. Both ministers will focus on deepening collaboration and strengthening ties in the field of railways and high–speed trains.
After the meeting, the MoU will be signed between Indian Railways and DB Engineering and Consulting GmbH.