Accusing Rahul Gandhi of supporting the “anti-national” students in JNU and stooping to new lows to gain political mileage, Punjab BJP today said he should be “sent to Pakistan”.
“What Rahul Gandhi has done is anti-national. The country does not need such leaders. He should be sent to Pakistan,” senior BJP leader Manoranjan Kalia said.
- Amit Shah tells workers: Visit every house, ask if people would tolerate ‘anti-national’ slogans
- Clarify if anti-India slogans should be tolerated: Amit Shah asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi a traitor, should be hanged, shot, says Rajasthan BJP MLA
- Amit Shah targets Rahul Gandhi: Does he want division of country?
- Who said what on JNU row
- Amit Shah writes: Does Rahul want to give separatists a free hand in the name of freedom of expression?
Kalia questioned Rahul’s meeting with President Pranab Mukherjee on Thursday, saying that the move was only meant to defend himself.
“If Rahul was indeed doing the right thing, then why did he have to clarify that nationalism runs in his blood?
“He considers himself to be a claimant to the PM’s office and he is supporting those who raise slogans against this country? How can such a person lead the country?” Kalia asked.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
BJP workers led by Punjab party President Kamal Sharma burnt an effigy of Rahul calling him “anti-national”.
“Since Congress is losing their nation-wide support base, Rahul Gandhi has started supporting anti-nationals. How far will he droop to gain political mileage?” Kamal Sharma said, adding that the country will not tolerate such a leader.