Accusing Rahul Gandhi of supporting the “anti-national” students in JNU and stooping to new lows to gain political mileage, Punjab BJP today said he should be “sent to Pakistan”.
“What Rahul Gandhi has done is anti-national. The country does not need such leaders. He should be sent to Pakistan,” senior BJP leader Manoranjan Kalia said.
- JNU row reaches Punjab:Posters of Hafiz Saeed with Modi, Rahul crop up in Amritsar
- Amit Shah tells workers: Visit every house, ask if people would tolerate ‘anti-national’ slogans
- Clarify if anti-India slogans should be tolerated: Amit Shah asks Rahul
- Amit Shah targets Rahul Gandhi: Does he want division of country?
- Who said what on JNU row
- Amit Shah writes: Does Rahul want to give separatists a free hand in the name of freedom of expression?
Kalia questioned Rahul’s meeting with President Pranab Mukherjee on Thursday, saying that the move was only meant to defend himself.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“If Rahul was indeed doing the right thing, then why did he have to clarify that nationalism runs in his blood?
“He considers himself to be a claimant to the PM’s office and he is supporting those who raise slogans against this country? How can such a person lead the country?” Kalia asked.
BJP workers led by Punjab party President Kamal Sharma burnt an effigy of Rahul calling him “anti-national”.
“Since Congress is losing their nation-wide support base, Rahul Gandhi has started supporting anti-nationals. How far will he droop to gain political mileage?” Kamal Sharma said, adding that the country will not tolerate such a leader.