Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday said that farm loans will be waived off and the power tariff be reduced to half, if Congress comes to power in the UP assembly polls next year.
Congress Vice President was speaking to farmers in Maniharan in Rampur during ‘Kisan Yatra’. He accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of not fulfilling the promises given by his government.
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
He alleged that the Central government has given Rs 1.10 lakh crore to industrialists, which was assured to be given to farmers.
He also said that the electricity bill will be reduced to half and farmers’ loans will be waive off if Congress came to power in UP.