Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Monday took to Twitter and condemned the terrorist attack on army base in Baramulla, Jammu and Kashmir during wee hours of Monday morning.
Rahul, in his tweet, said: “Strongly condemn the attack on the army base in Baramulla. Terror and hatred can never succeed against the courage and resolve of our brave hearts.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Rahul is currently in Uttar Pradesh leading a Kisan Yatra to campaign for his party for the forthcoming assembly elections in 2017.
“My thoughts and prayers are with the soldiers as they defend and protect our country. Salute to the martyr who laid down his life,” he added.
One Border Security Force (BSF) Jawan was martyred and another injured in the attack. The situation is currently under control. Search operations were conducted in the locality to look for presence of any other terrorists.