The Punjab State War Heroes Memorial and Museum (PSWHMM) may have been inaugurated on Sunday but it is not yet ready for the public as work on only one out of the eight memorials has been completed.
A group of workers were playing cards and smoking inside a block of the memorial as construction was paused on account of the inauguration.
Col. H P Singh, manager of the memorial, said, “The war memorial will be open to the public soon. Some cosmetic work is pending. We are working it out. But I cannot give you the time period at this moment.”
He said, “Gallery number two related to Sikh Gurus was inaugurated. Other galleries are also ready but need some finishing touch. The 7D theater is also ready and we played a film on it for the dignitaries who came for inauguration today.”
The tall sword, Pakistani and Indian tanks and a fighter plane model in the museum courtyard were the only attractions for people who came Sunday.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews