A 2-year-old girl who was kidnapped by three men from village Khothran was strangled to death as she didn’t stop crying, revealed the trio which was arrested on Sunday, and the toddler’s charred body recovered. Roshni was kidnapped by three men with mufflered faces on November 11 when her grandfather Ran Dares Singh was perambulating in front of their house, with herself in a stroller, in Saffron Enclave of Khothran village.
The trio were arrested at a police check post when they were coming on a motorcycle from Munna village. They tried to flee but were overpowered, said police.
Those arrested have been identified as Goel Kumar alias Gori, Harman Kumar alias Happy, and Rishi. They confessed that the girl who was taken to village Nadalon from Khothran, was strangulated on the same day as she did not stop crying.
They also admitted that they had burnt her body on paddy straw for eliminating any evidence.
Police said that in presence of Duty Magistrate Bhupinder Singh, Tehsildar Garhshanker, they recovered the girl’s charred body on Sunday near Khothran village.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She was kidnapped for purpose of a ransom, police said.
Police said IPC Sections 302 (murder),364-A (kidnapping for ransom, etc), 201 (causing disappearance of evidence of offence), 120-B (criminal conspiracy) and 34 (acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) were added to the case.
The case was earlier registered under Section 365 (kidnapping or abducting with intent secretly and wrongfully to confine person) of IPC.