A Punjab Civil Services (PCS) officer travelling in his blue beacon vehicle was robbed of belongings by three unidentified men on the Chandigarh-Ludhiana road near Behram in Nawanshahr district on Saturday late evening. The matter came into light on Tuesday after a case was registered in Behram police station Sunday.
In his complaint, PCS officer Surjit Singh Saini, a resident of Jalandhar, who was recently posted to Ludhiana, told the police that he was coming from Chandigarh to Jalandhar on Saturday in his Santro car.
“After crossing Mehli village at around 11:00 pm, I stopped to answer nature’s call, when three bike -borne youths came from the wrong side. Two started manhandling me while the third remained seated on the bike. After the incident they fled towards Jalandhar, he told the police.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016