Embarking on a door-to-door campaign in Nellithope constituency, going to by-poll on November 19, former Chief Minister and Leader of Opposition N Rangasamy on Wednesday urged voters to ensure an AIADMK victory. The AINRC had decided at its recent meeting to extend support to AIADMK in the by-election.
“Voters should teach an effective lesson to the Congress nominee and Chief Minister V Narayanasamy by electing the AIADMK candidate,” he said. Earlier, Rangasamy offered worship at a temple in the constituency along with the AIADMK candidate, Om Sakthi Segar.
He also alleged that the election was forced on the people, following the resignation of the Congress member A John Kumar as MLA of Nellithope. He charged Narayanasamy with having failed the people of Puducherry although he was the Central Minister during the previous UPA government.
Tamil Nadu Ministers M C Sampath, C V Shanmugham and a host of leaders from the neighbouring State, legislators belonging to the AIADMK and AINRC here were among those who were present.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More