The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Friday sarcastically responding to Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) supremo Sharad Pawar’s claim of conducting four surgical strikes during the UPA government and said that the citizens would like to see the proof for those strikes as well. “I think people of India will want to know, when these so called four surgical strikes took place,” BJP leader Shaina NC told ANI.
Shaina said that the BJP is not behind tom-tomming its government’s achievements as people have faith and trust in them and their conviction.
Sharad Pawar, a former defence minister, on Thursday said there were similar strikes during the UPA regime, but they did not go public about those.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He also slammed those seeking evidence of the army action, saying they were “foolish and most irresponsible”.