Modernisation process in the Indian Air Force will turn it into even more potent and strategic force which can take on all future challenges, President Pranab Mukherjee said in New Delhi on Friday. In his message to the IAF on the eve of its 84th anniversary, the Supreme Commander of Indian Armed Forces said the nation is proud of the capability and competency of the IAF. “Over the last eight decades, the IAF has emerged as an immensely professional and combat-ready force. It has achieved distinction in defending our skies and delivering vital humanitarian aid and disaster relief,” Mukherjee said.
Greeting the force, the President said the brave men and women in blue have displayed incredible courage and determination in the discharge of their duties, acquitting themselves with great élan. “I am confident that the ongoing process of modernisation will transform the IAF into an even more potent and strategic force that can take on all future challenges. I am sure the IAF will remain ever vigilant in protecting our skies and continue to maintain its cherished standards of excellence,” he said.
Mukherjee extended his greetings and felicitations to all personnel of the Indian Air Force, civilians and their families.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen