A conman, posing as a doctor, drove away with a luxury car after taking it for a test drive from a second hand car dealer here, police said on Saturday. The 35-year-old man, who introduced himself as Gowtham Reddy, working at Apollo Hospitals arrived at Nani Cars in Srinagar Colony on Saturday and expressed interest to buy an Audi car, Banjara Hills Police Inspector K Srinivas said.
“He then took an Audi Q3 worth about Rs 25 lakh from the dealer’s office for test drive. The showroom owner gave the car and sent along with him one of the showroom staffers,” the officer said.
“They drove up to Apollo Hospitals where the accused asked the showroom staffer to get down so that he can take the car into the hospital and show it to his friends. Afterwards, he drove into the hospital and never returned,” the police official said.
A case has been registered in this regard and further investigations into the matter are going on, police added.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched