Prime Minister Narendra Modi has wished a speedy recovery to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who is down with high fever, Health Minister J P Nadda said Monday.
“Got to know that Shree Rahul Gandhi is not well from Hon’ble PM who was quite concerned about his health. In view of the concerns of Hon’ble PM, I enquired about his health and wished a speedy recovery for him,” Nadda tweeted.
- Will not rest till Gabbar Singh Tax is made simple GST: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi Has A New Avatar!
- Fight between satya and asatya in Gujarat, I offer only truth, says Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi attacks govt over Global Hunger Index report, Smriti Irani hits back sharply
- Rahul Gandhi in Amethi highlights: Go if you can't address farmers' issue, Congress vice president tells PM Modi
- Rahul Gandhi in Gujarat: 'PM Modi dealt a severe blow to India's economy without asking anyone'
Rahul Gandhi had last week cancelled his two-day election visit to Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Kerala, saying he was down with high fever.
Congress sources said Gandhi is still suffering from high viral fever and the doctors have advised him to take rest.