Prime Minister Narendra Modi has wished a speedy recovery to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who is down with high fever, Health Minister J P Nadda said Monday.
“Got to know that Shree Rahul Gandhi is not well from Hon’ble PM who was quite concerned about his health. In view of the concerns of Hon’ble PM, I enquired about his health and wished a speedy recovery for him,” Nadda tweeted.
- Amit Shah, Arun Jaitley visit Jayalalithaa in Chennai hospital
- Jayalalithaa still in hospital, TN governor meets senior ministers: News so far
- Rahul Gandhi visits Jayalalitha at hospital, says she is 'improving'
- Rahul Gandhi visits Jayalalithaa at hospital, says she is 'improving'
- Rahul Gandhi meets ailing Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa, says she is recovering
- Congress VP Rahul Gandhi unwell, cancels visit to Puducherry, TN, Kerala
Rahul Gandhi had last week cancelled his two-day election visit to Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Kerala, saying he was down with high fever.
Congress sources said Gandhi is still suffering from high viral fever and the doctors have advised him to take rest.