Prime Minister Narendra Modi has wished a speedy recovery to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who is down with high fever, Health Minister J P Nadda said Monday.
“Got to know that Shree Rahul Gandhi is not well from Hon’ble PM who was quite concerned about his health. In view of the concerns of Hon’ble PM, I enquired about his health and wished a speedy recovery for him,” Nadda tweeted.
- Tripura elections 2018 LIVE UPDATES: Rahul Gandhi attacks PM Modi for making ‘false promises’
- Rahul Gandhi writes to PM Modi, wants special package for Cyclone Ockhi-hit people
- Cyclone Ockhi: Rahul Gandhi writes to PM Modi, seeks special financial package for rehabilitation of victims
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha says Rahul Gandhi ‘most natural & deserving’ to be Congress president
- PM Modi to visit Cyclone Ockhi-hit fishing villages in Kerala, Tamil Nadu
- Gujarat elections highlights: Congress is going to form government, declares Rahul Gandhi in Bhavnagar
Rahul Gandhi had last week cancelled his two-day election visit to Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Kerala, saying he was down with high fever.
Congress sources said Gandhi is still suffering from high viral fever and the doctors have advised him to take rest.