Jubilant over the BJP’s astounding electoral victory in Assam, Union Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu has said Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a ‘God’s gift’ to India and he is committed to developing it further.
“Prime Minister Modi is a gift to the nation from God. He takes decision keeping in mind the benefit and interest for the poor. The Modi Government has implemented schemes from Pension to Antodaya which are beneficiary for the poor in the country,” Naidu told reporters in the capital.
Describing Prime Minister Modi’s commitment for the nation, Naidu said MODI means ‘Making Of Developed India’. “Prime Minster Modi believes in strengthening the nation and aims to make India number one in every sphere,” he added.
- Yoga not connected to any religion, says Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Nepal PM KP Oli to arrive on three-day maiden visit to India today, high-level delegation expected
- Disruptions stopped MPs from debating major issues: PM Modi in Rajya Sabha
- Venkaiah responds to Renuka: ‘Reduce your weight, make efforts to increase weight of party’
- Delhi confidential: Not That Modi-ji!
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu urges states to support organ transplantation
When asked to comment on saffron party’s stupendous victory in Assam, Naidu said the BJP won due to its strong organisational capacity. “We won Assam because of our strong organization, able leadership and Prime Minister’s image. But, the 15 years of misrule by the Congress is also one of the reason, which helped BJP to win election in Assam,” he said.
Meanwhile, Naidu also highlighted that there has been no corruption in two years of their government. “Till now no corruption charge has been come out till date. The Modi Government is working with transparency, and our talisman is ‘Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikash’,” he added.