Three days after AAP MP Bhagwant Mann was declared as the party’s candidate against Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh Badal, the latter visited his constituency Jalalabad and held a sangat darshan, where he disbursed development works grant amounting to approximately Rs 10 crore for 25 villages and laid the foundation of a Rs 10 crore water works project at Fattuwala village.
Watch What Else Is Making News
Sukhbir also announced that the eligible families from the Jalalabad constituency who did not have a gas connection would get the same in 10 days. He directed the district administration to verify applications expeditiously. Grants included works for dharmshalas, sports stadium, gym, sports kits, sewer and water projects etc.
On Bhagwant Mann, he said, “The people of Jalalabad would send Bhagwant Mann packing home by handing out a crushing defeat. Even his security deposit would be forfeited. Kejriwal will also face the same fate if he contests against me. AAP cannot befool people with its sugar-coated lies. Its real face has come out before public.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Badal claimed that as the MLA from Jalalabad, he had transformed the constituency and that the development spoke for itself.
Sukhbir’s father and CM Parkash Singh Badal also said the same at his sangat darshan at Lambi, where he claimed Mann would lose his security deposit. Sukhbir also announced to develop the villages of Punjab on the pattern of urban areas after winning the 2017 Assembly polls and said the sewerage system would be strengthened, apart from concretization of streets and drains.
On the issue of a split in the Awaaz-E-Punjab front of Bains brothers, Pargat Singh and Navjot Singh Sidhu, Badal said this party could not move beyond paper and its self-styled leaders would taste a bitter defeat in the polls.