A photo exhibition on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel to commemorate his 141st birth anniversary was organised here in the Chinese capital.
The exhibtion of Sardar Patel’s historical photographs held yesterday in the Indian Embassy here showcased the important role he played in India’s struggle for freedom and in nation-building in the early years of Independence, a press release issued by the Embassy said Tuesday.
The photos offered a rare glimpse into many key moments such as the Bardoli Satyagraha and the Arzi Hukumat campaign.
“The movie “Sardar” portrayed Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s indispensable contribution to the making of modern India, particularly during the many crucial moments in the lead up to the achievement of Independence and the integration of the princely states,” the release said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More