The people of Kashmir have realised the loss caused to them and the economy by the separatists in the valley, BJP said in Jammu on Friday while claiming that separatists are getting exposed by the day.
“… people have understood the gameplan of a handful of these people (separatists) and made up their mind to not get further misled,” BJP national vice president and in-charge of Jammu and Kashmir Avinash Rai Khanna said.
“The separatists in the valley are getting exposed with each passing day,” he said while addressing a meeting of BJP leaders who have been bestowed with the responsibilities of different departments and projects of the party.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
He said the people of Kashmir “have realised the loss caused to the lives and the economy of the valley during all these years while they blindly followed the dictates of separatists but gained nothing”.
BJP “applauds the people who have raised their voice against separatists”, Khanna said and expressed hope that “soon these elements working at the behest of Pakistan will be totally isolated and reduced to be ineffective.”
He also spoke on the displacement of the border people due to firing from across the border and said the morale of the people this time is very high and they are ready to stand with the army and security forces to defend their motherland.