Stating that he had learnt from the media about a Pakistani probe team’s arrival on March 27 to carry out its own investigation into the Pathankot airbase attack, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday said modalities would be worked out once the team arrives.
“I have come to know through the media that the Pakistan team is coming. We are fully prepared,” Singh said on the sidelines of a function in New Delhi.
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K Governor N N Vohra, discuss current situation in the valley
- Rajnath Singh: India will meet one Pakistani bullet with countless bullets
- Pakistan must not misinterpret India’s ‘decency’: Rajnath
- India has shown it can attack enemies not only on its soil, but also in foreign territory: Rajnath Singh
- Pakistan’s treatment of Jadhav’s kin condemnable: Rajnath Singh
- Pathankot attack probe: If NIA not allowed to visit Pak, it will be betrayal, says Rajnath Singh
Asked whether the Pak team will be given access to the airbase, Singh said modalities would be worked out once they reach India. “Let’s wait for Sushmaji to be back,” Singh said.
On Thursday, Minister Kiren Rijiju had said the team would be allowed to visit wherever necessary in connection with the probe.