Former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Omar Abdullah today hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about Yoga at a time when an encounter with terrorists was raging on at Pathankot Air Base.
“Business as usual is all well and good but a speech about Yoga while an encounter rages at an Air Base in #Pathankot seems totally out of sync,” Omar wrote on Twitter. He was referring to the Prime Minister’s address at a Yoga conference in Karnataka.
- Pakistan probe: Officials deny JeM links to Pathankot attack
- Noted considerations that went into our tactical response, says PM in Pathankot
- PM Modi likely to visit Pathankot IAF airbase today
- Pathankot attack major challenge for PM Modi's Pakistan gambit: Omar Abdullah
- PM Modi's package will not address political issues in J&K: Omar Abdullah
- Omar Abdullah blames Narendra Modi for 'inciting violence' in Assam
Omar also criticised the authorities in Punjab for not making emergency evacuation arrangements for injured soldiers at the scene of deadly suicide attack in Pathankot.
“Really? A 24+ hour long operation and we don’t have any critical care ambulances for our brave soldiers?” he said.
He was responding to reports that an injured NSG jawan was rushed to a hospital in a car. Omar also expressed condolences over the death of security force personnel in the Pathankot attack.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Sorry to hear about the deaths of our brave security force personnel in the #PathankotAttack. Prayers for the deceased & their families. RIP,” he said.