The Army Friday said Pakistani markings were found on grenades seized from four slain terrorists in Naugam sector of Kashmir on Thursday, confirming the complicity of the neighbouring country in abetting terrorism.
“Pakistan Ordinance Factory markings on hand grenades (ARGES 84) and UBGL grenades seized from the terrorists confirms Pakistan’s complicity in abetting terrorism,” an Army spokesman said.
“Pakistani markings are also seen on medicines and eatable items seized by the force,” he said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Four terrorists were killed in a gun battle with the Army in Naugam sector on Thursday while they were trying to sneak into the Valley from Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir. He said highly inflammable material, including six plastic explosive slabs, six bottles of petroleum jelly, six bottles of inflammable liquid and six lighters were also seized.
“Similar type of inflammable material was used at Poonch on September 11 and in the Uri attack on September 18. This shows the sinister design of Pakistan to aid terrorists is causing maximum destruction,” he added.