A day after India said it had conducted surgical strikes on terror launch pads in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, Jamaat ud Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed threatened that Pakistan would “show India what surgical strikes are”, and not even the US would be able to prevent them. Addressing a gathering on Friday, he urged Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to give a free hand to the Pak Army to carry out strikes against India.
In an apparent reference to Pakistan and Saeed in her address at the 71st United Nations General Assembly session on September 26, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj had said, “These nations, in which UN-designated terrorists roam freely, lead processions and deliver their poisonous sermons of hate with impunity, are as culpable as the very terrorists they harbour. Such countries should have no place in the comity of nations.”
The JuD chief and 26/11 Mumbai attack mastermind on Friday claimed that Kashmiri mujahideen had carried out the attack on the army camp in Uri and killed as many as 177 Indian Army personnel. He claimed that India’s announcement of having carried out surgical strikes was a “psy-op drama” by National Security Advisor Ajit Doval.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“The world was silent when Kashmiris were being killed. The US and others woke up only when the Kashmiri mujahideen responded in Uri,” said Saeed, referring to the unrest in the Kashmir Valley since the death of Hizbul Mujahideen militant Burhan Wani in an encounter on July 8.
“While India claims only 20 soldiers died, they are hiding from the media that as many as 177 Indian armymen, including colonels and majors, were killed and many others injured. They were shown only a glimpse of our revenge…India has owned up to crossing the LoC. You will get the deserved response soon,” he claimed, amid cheers.