Kashmiri activist, Sushil Pandit on Saturday said Pakistan is paying the price of sowing discord. “Pakistan is paying the price of its adventures and sowing discord. Pakistan is paying the price of using terror as a part of its state policy,” said Pandit. Pandit said days after the Indian Army confirmed surgical strikes across the Line of Control (LoC).
Pandit said, “India has to be on guard, India has to watch very carefully because Pakistan is not a responsible state. It is likely to escalate, even at a considerable cost to itself. So, Pakistan cannot dictate terms on the kind of security we will make for ourselves and we will have to be on guard because of Pakistan’s track record.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Hafiz Saeed, chief of to Jamaat-Ud-Dawah (JUD), an Islamic charity linked to the outlawed militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (Let) had earlier threatened that Pakistan will show India what surgical threats are. Speaking to ANI, Pandit said, “We cannot take any threats lightly, but at the same time the likes of Hafiz Saeed will never be allowed to dictate terms.”
On the United States slamming terror, he said, “This is after decades of conducting diplomacy, after decades of restraint on behalf of victims of Pakistan terror, they have now begun to feel the pinch… It is just a matter of beginning right now, it will go very far.”
The Indian Army on Wednesday said that it conducted surgical strikes on terror launch pads across the Line of Control (LoC) in response to the terrorist attack at Uri sector. Two Pakistani soldiers and over 30 terrorists were reportedly killed in the attack.
Director General of Military Operations, Lieutenant General Ranbir Singh said that the motive of the operation was to hit out at the terrorists who were planning to infiltrate into the Indian Territory.
Lt General Singh informed that significant casualty was caused to terrorists during the operation. The DGMO said it is a matter of serious concern that there have been many infiltration bids by terrorists at the LoC and it was reflected in the terror attacks in Poonch and Uri on 11th and 18th of this month.