BJP on Tuesday said that denial of surgical strikes by Islamabad is because Pakistan government and its army do not want their ego dented.
“The denial of Pakistan about such like operation conducted by Indian army across the border can be understood by the fact that Pakistan government and its army do not want their ego and prestige dented, particularly when its army chief is due to retire”, BJP state Spokesperson, Virender Gupta said in a statement.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
He said that the surgical strikes carried out by Indian army across the Line of Control on seven launch pads of terrorist and killing about 50 of them was a laudable exercise avenging Uri terror attack.
Gupta also condemned the statements of the Kashmiri leaders, particularly of Congress and National Conference, who called for peace on the borders and Indo-Pak dialogue to resolve Kashmir issue.
These Kashmiri leaders need to address Pakistan asking it to stop terrorist activities instead of giving sermons to India and its leadership, he said.