Punjab police are investigating the mysterious origins of three handwritten notes in Urdu found attached to small balloons in Gurdaspur, Pathankot and Jalandhar districts.
The balloons and the notes ties to them were found by civilians who informed the police.
In Ghisal village of Dinanagar in Gurdaspur, where there was a terrorist attack in July 2015, two knotted yellow coloured balloons with a message for Prime Minister Narendra Modi were found.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“The balloons carried a message for the Prime Minister. It read: We still have swords of Ayubi. Islam Jindabad.”said SSP Gurdaspur, Jagdeep Singh.
It is not first time when a balloon with a message was found in Dinanagar. Soon after the July terror attack, a balloon was found in a nearby village which had “I love Pakistan” scrawled on it. At the time, security agencies believed the balloon, with its innocuous message, had floated across the border.
In Pathankot, a balloon was found in Narot Jaimal village with the message Bharat Hamse Ladna Nahi lad Sakta-
Pakistani Awam (India cannot fight with us- Pakistani people). The place where it was found touches the border.
“We have been investigating it,” said Rakesh Kaushal, SSP Pathankot.
The third balloon was found in Kartarpur of Jalandhar. The message on this read: India Ki Barbadi Kashmiriyon Ke hathon hogi. Modi Ka Badla lenge. Insha Allah. (Kashmiris will destroy India. We will take revenge of atrocity committed by Modi. Hail God). This green Balloon was found in Ali Khela village of Jalandhar, SSP Jalandhar Rural, Harmohan Singh.