The Pakistan Army Saturday said that it was “sure” that Indian troops had suffered casualties in the surgical strike on terror launch pads in PoK, alleging that India was “hiding” its losses.
Pakistan military spokesman Lieutenant General Asim Saleem Bajwa stated this while briefing reporters in Baghsar area of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. Radio Pakistan reported him saying that Pakistani troops have given befitting response to Indian firing on the line of control. “We are sure that the Indian side would have suffered casualties but it is hiding details in this regard,” he said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Bajwa said the country’s armed forces are fully prepared to respond any aggression however, he also said that war was not in anybody’s interest. He once again rejected as “false” and “concocted” the Indian claim of surgical strikes within Pakistani territory following the Uri terror attack that killed 19 Indian soldiers last month.
The terror launch pads were targeted by the Indian Army on the intervening night of September 28 and 29 in a nearly five- hour-long operation.