In another ceasefire violation, Pakistani troops launched firing and shelling on forward areas along the Line of Control (LoC) in Pallanwala sector of Jammu district Sunday evening.
“Firing and shelling from across LoC has started at 1915 hours in forward areas in Pallanwala belt along the LoC. It is intermittently going on,” a Police officer told PTI.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
He said it was not yet known if there were any causality.
Meanwhile, PRO (Defence) said he had no idea about it.
This is the sixth ceasefire violation since Indian army carried out surgical strikes the terrorists launch pad in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir.
On Saturday, Pakistani troops shelled Indian posts and civilian areas with mortar bombs, rocket-propelled grenades (RPG) and heavy machine guns (HMG) amid small arms firing along LoC in positions along LoC in Pallanwala and Chhamb areas.