Union Minister Rajiv Pratap Rudy today attacked opposition parties on demonetisation issue, saying they were “in a state of shock”.
“The opposition parties, which used to think that common man are with them are in a state of shock and could not recover from it,” he told reporters here while terming as “historic” the decision of demonetisation.
He claimed that the people in Uttar Pradesh were fed up with “misrule” of SP and BSP governments and “this time they would vote and support BJP.”
Expecting that deadlock in the parliament over the demonetisation issue will end soon, Rudy said the government was ready for talks but “opposition is indulged in slogan shouting and disrupting proceedings and did not allow question hour to function.”
On Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s decision asking all BJP MPs and MLAs to submit details of their bank account transactions between November 8 and December 31, the Union Minister said all the MPs welcomed it and would handover the details to their district presidents concerned.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More