Four miscreants shot dead a youth in a jewllery shop at Padmapur Bazar in Odisha’s Bhadrak district and decamped with gold and silver ornaments, police said. Police identified Mayadhar Sahu (25), son of Kailash Sahu, the owner of the jewellery shop. According to police, Kailash Sahu who owns the shop was not present at the time of theft that took place on Wednesday evening.
His son Mayadhar, who was present, resisted the bike-borne miscreants prompting the intruders shot at him and left with looted jewellery, police said adding Mayadhar was brought to Bhadrak hospital where he was declared dead.
Inspector In-Charge of Basudevpur police station, Basudev Swain rushed to the spot with force sealed the entry points of the market.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Superintendent of Police, Dillip Das, said entire district police had been engaged in search of the miscreants and all the exist points of the district were sealed.