Follow Us:
Friday, April 20, 2018

Odisha: Fire in X-ray room of central hospital of Jharsugada district

The fire was caused due to short circuit in air conditioner.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: October 24, 2016 12:06:47 pm
ODisha, Odisha hospital fire, Fire, Fire in odisha hospital, Jharsugada district, Odisha's Jharsugada district, Jharsugada district hospital, odisha news, india news, indian express news The fire has been doused. (Source: ANI photo)

Days after a hospital blaze in Bhubaneswar claimed 26 lives, another fire outbreak was reported on Sunday evening in the X-ray room of MCL, Central Hospital in Odisha’s Jharsugada district, due to short circuit in air conditioner. The fire has been doused and no casualty has been reported so far. More details awaited. 



At least 26 patients had died of asphyxiation and several others turned critical after a major fire broke out in ICU and dialysis ward of SUM Hospital-cum-medical college, an upscale hospital on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar on October 17.




For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App

Share your thoughts