Nupur Talwar, serving life sentence for the murder of her daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, Monday moved an application before the Allahabad High Court seeking extension of her parole.
Talwar, who has been convicted along with her husband Rajesh by a CBI court at Ghaziabad, is out on parole granted by the high court in August.
Her application is likely to come up for hearing before a Division Bench comprising justices Bala Krishna Narayana and A K Mishra on Thursday.
The Noida-based dentist couple was sentenced for life in 2013, five years after their daughter was found murdered — with her throat slit — inside their residence.
The body of Hemraj was found on the terrace two days later.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Following an outcry over shoddy investigation by the Uttar Pradesh Police, the then Chief Minister Mayawati handed over the high-profile double murder case to the CBI.