In order to clear festival rush of passengers, the Northern Railway will run special trains to various destinations including Patna, Darbhanga and Saharsa in Bihar this month. The Anand Vihar-Patna-Anand Vihar Jansadharan Express Special, Anand Vihar-Saharsa-Anand Vihar Jansadharan Express, Anand Vihar-Jay Nagar-Anand Vihar Jansadharan Express and Sirhind-Saharsa-Ambala unreserved Express will be pressed into service to clear the ‘Chhat’ rush.
A superfast express train Anand Vihar-Darbhanga-Anand Vihar will also be operational to clear the extra passengers during the festival period, the Northern Railway said in a statement on Monday.
The Anand Vihar-Darbhanga superfast bi-weekly Express Special train will depart from Anand Vihar from October 19 till December 12 on every Wednesday and Saturday at 1.45 PM to reach Darbhanga at 8 AM the next day.
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
In the return direction, the train will depart from Darbhanga from October 20 till November 13 on every Thursday and Sunday at 3.15 PM to reach Anand Vihar at 11.50 AM the next day.
Comprising two AC-II coaches, three AC-III coaches, 16 sleeper class and two second class-cum-luggage van coaches, the train will halt at Kanpur, Allahabad, Mughalsarai, Patna and Samastipur stations en route in both the directions.
The Anand Vihar-Patna Jansadharan Express Special train will depart from Anand Vihar on October 20, 22, 24, 27, 29, 31 and on November 3, 5 and 7 at 11 PM to reach Patna at 2 PM the next day.
In the return direction, it will depart from Patna on October 21, 23, 25, 28, 30, November 1, 4, 6 and 8 at 4 PM to reach Anand Vihar at 7 AM the next day.
With 16 general class and two second class-cum-luggage van coaches, the train will halt at Kanpur, Allahabad and Mughalsarai stations en route in both the directions.